Securika Kazakhstan 2019
The 9th Kazakhstan International Protection, Security, Rescue and Fire Safety Exhibition
Securika Kazakhstan 2019 is the meeting place for professionals involved in protection, security, fire-fighting and related fields.
Understanding current customer needs; tracking your competitors activity; direct meetings with a wide audience of specialists – all this opportunities will be provided by the Securika Kazakhstan 2019 trade show.
Exhibitions working hours:
- 24 April, Wednesday - 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- 25 April, Thursday - 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- 26 April, Friday - 10 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Securika Kazakhstan takes place in the "business heart" of Kazakhstan, Almaty, on the premises of Atakent, a specialized exhibition center, which is the most suitable and well-known venue for international events.
The AIPS project is in the range of international safety trade shows such as MIPS and Cardex IT Security (Moscow, Russia); Sfitex and IS.CS (St. Petersburg, Russia); SIPS (Krasnodar, Russia); SIPS (Novosibirsk, Russia); CAIPS (Tashkent, Uzbekistan); KIPS and Cardex IT Security (Kiev, Ukraine); and CIPS (Baku, Azerbaijan) organized by ITE group of companies (UK).
Securika Kazakhstan in facts and figures:
- A total exhibition space of 2000 sq. m.
- 85 exhibitor companies from Belarus, UK, India, Kazakhstan, Canada, China, Russia, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Czech Republic and Sweden
- AIPS 2015 is held concurrently with KCM, the largest construction and real estate trade show in Kazakhstan.
- The event will be attended by 3806 professionals from 6 countries of the world and 10 cities of Kazakhstan.