Securex Kazakhstan 2020
The 10th Kazakhstan International Protection, Security, Rescue and Fire Safety Exhibition
Securex Kazakhstan 2020 is the meeting place for professionals involved in protection, security, fire-fighting and related fields.
Understanding current customer needs; tracking your competitors activity; direct meetings with a wide audience of specialists – all this opportunities will be provided by the Securex Kazakhstan 2020 trade show.
Exhibitions working hours:
- 17 March, Wednesday - 10:00 a.m.- 18:00 p.m.
- 18 March, Thursday - 10:00 a.m.- 18:00 p.m.
- 19 March, Friday - 10:00 a.m.- 16:00 p.m.
Securex Kazakhstan takes place in the "business heart" of Kazakhstan, Almaty, on the premises of Atakent, a specialized exhibition center, which is the most suitable and well-known venue for international events.
The AIPS project is in the range of international safety trade shows such as MIPS and Cardex IT Security (Moscow, Russia); Sfitex and IS.CS (St. Petersburg, Russia); SIPS (Krasnodar, Russia); SIPS (Novosibirsk, Russia); CAIPS (Tashkent, Uzbekistan); KIPS and Cardex IT Security (Kiev, Ukraine); and CIPS (Baku, Azerbaijan) organized by ITE group of companies (UK).
SecuREX Kazakhstan in facts and figures:
- A total exhibition space of 2000 sq. m.
- 85 exhibitor companies from Belarus, UK, India, Kazakhstan, Canada, China, Russia, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Czech Republic and Sweden
- AIPS 2015 is held concurrently with KCM, the largest construction and real estate trade show in Kazakhstan.
- The event will be attended by 3806 professionals from 6 countries of the world and 10 cities of Kazakhstan.