Hikvision AcuSense, ColorVu, Access terminal DS-K1T671TM-3XF, Temperature Screening Thermographic Handheld Camera DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W, Thermal camera DS-2TD2636B-15/P
Hikvision company, the Registration partner of Securex Kazakhstan 2020, presents its new products
Hikvision AcuSense. New opportunities for small and medium-sized businesses.
Today, small and medium-sized businesses have many requirements for security systems. It is necessary to identify threats in real time and respond to perimeter breaches, identify false alarms, automate archive searches, and much more. To solve all these problems, Hikvision AcuSense technology was developed, which not only has advanced functionality for analyzing video content, but also has the ability to identify objects and events that do not pose a real threat.
The operator of security systems, on site, usually encounters such interference as light, raindrops, cobwebs, movement of leaves, birds or animals - all this can cause false alarms.
As a result, a number of following problems arise:
- a large amount of unnecessary information;
- decrease in alarm performance;
- increase in operating costs due to additional checks on false alarms;
- reduced user satisfaction with the security system.
Currently, the effectiveness of traditional algorithms for video surveillance systems is being reduced. This happens for several reasons: The number of devices for video surveillance is growing rapidly, along with the amount of raw data. Traditional algorithms of a video surveillance system cope with the processing of received information only superficially, which causes security system deficiencies such as low accuracy in detecting threats and recognizing objects, higher requirements for environmental conditions, and fewer recognized types of objects.
Training: from superficial to deep.
The deep learning algorithm model has a significantly more complex architecture compared to traditional models. When using deep learning technologies, the initial signal passes through several processing layers, as a result of which the algorithm transforms a partial understanding (surface level) into a general regularity (deep level), on the basis of which the object under study is perceived.
Areas of application of systems based on the Deep Learning algorithm
- Retail trade
- Traditional retail stores require accurate customer behavior analysis to gain competitive advantage. Special modules for counting people help identify periods of maximum workload, according to which you can build employee work schedules.
- Prevention of theft also plays an important role in reducing costs. The system recognizes faces and informs competent employees of the outlet when a “constant thief” enters the store. Such data can be distributed throughout the chain of stores.
- The most common requirements of construction sites for security systems are ensuring reliable access control, as well as perimeter security. Systems based on deep learning allow you to detect the presence of a person and analyze his behavior, notify the security service during burglary, control access to the building using cameras with face recognition, reporting all suspicious visitors.
In addition, the system independently fixes the time of arrival and leaving.
- Smart city
- Deep learning algorithms are already used in Safe City projects to identify specific people and analyze people's behavior and car traffic. This data can be used to search for fugitives, missing people, crime prevention, parking violations, etc.
- Deep Learning algorithms can also be used to ensure the safety of airports, train stations, customs and border posts, large-scale facilities and many others.
ColorVu CCTV cameras use additional warm lighting to deliver vibrant color video images even at night. The possibilities of round-the-clock color enhancement are provided by F1.0 super-aperture, a more advanced sensor, and additional warm lighting.
Hikvision DS-K1T671TM-3XF Access terminal
The DS-K1T671TM-3XF access terminal is a face recognition terminal with temperature filtering. It can quickly measure skin surface temperature and upload anomalous temperature event to the platform, widely used in various scenarios such as enterprises, stations, residential buildings, factories, schools, campuses and so on.
Hikvision Temperature Screening Thermographic Handheld Camera DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W
The DS-2TP21B-6AVF/W handheld thermograph can be used to measure human body temperature.
The thermograph is equipped with a thermal imaging module with a resolution of 160 × 120. The device is suitable for use in public places such as customs, airport, school and hospital.
- Resolution 160 × 120 (thermal imaging module) and 8 megapixels (optical module)
- Accuracy ± 0.5 ° C
- Combination of thermal and optical images.
- 3.5ʺ LCD touch screen with a resolution of 640 × 480
- Live view on PC, mobile device or external monitor
- Two-way audio support
- Color highlighting and audible alarm
Hikvision Thermal camera DS-2TD2636B-15/P
The DS-2TD2636B-15/P thermal camera is a Hikvision thermal imaging cylindrical IP camera that is capable of measuring the temperature of an object with high accuracy in real time. It is able to detect and track people with higher body temperature in public places. It can be widely used in places such as customs, airport, school and hospital to check people and quarantine.
- Thermal camera’s module: high resolution 384 × 288, a matrix with high sensitivity.
- Temperature range: from +30 to +45°C; Temperature Accuracy ± 0.5°C
- Reliable alarm actuation when temperature threshold is exceeded
- Optical channel resolution is 4 MP
- 3D DNR, improved image detail
- Integrated slot for microSD / SDHC / SDXC card, up to 256 GB
- Built-in Microphone: Yes
You can find all the new products and a full description of the products on the official website https://hikvision.ru/
- Created on .
- Hits: 104