AIPS 2012 exhibition space increases by 43%
This year’s Almaty International Protection, Security, Fire Safety and Rescue (AIPS) 2012 exhibition space has increased by 43%.
AIPS is a leading security and protection event in Kazakhstan for international companies seeking to expand their business into the Kazakh security market. The event covers a wide range of sectors, including security, protection, fire safety, IT safety, weapons and self-defence equipment.
More than 50 companies from Italy, Kazakhstan, China, Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia and Croatia have confirmed their participation. These companies include internationally renowned producers of integrated security and CCTV systems, and leading solution providers for fire control, specialised clothing, and much more.
Highlights of this year’s event include:
- The UK’s Fire Industry Association’s participation for the first time
- Kazakhstan’s Lahouz Optics’ showcase of the latest night-vision equipment
- Alsi-Asia-Page will demonstrate the latest radio communication systems and technologies
- First time involvement from two Croatian companies: Pastor and DOK-ING
- CISA, leading European manufacturers of locals and access control systems, will exhibit
- First time involvement from Chinese companies: Dahua, JMK and Qingdao Kingmine.
Egida Group, one of the market leaders for security systems in Kazakhstan, are the general sponsor of AIPS 2012.
Photographs are available on request.
AIPS 2012 will be held alongside KazBuild Spring 2012, WinTec Expo 2012 and KazRealty Expo 2012.
AIPS 2012 is officially supported by:
- Ministries of Emergency Situations and Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Association of Security Organisations of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Kazakhstan
AIPS is organised by ITE Group Plc and their international partners, Iteca and Atakent-Expo.
ITE Group plc organises the largest security and protection exhibitions within the CIS, including MIPS (Moscow), Sfitex (St. Petersburg) and KIPS (Kiev).
For more information about security shows organised ITE, please visit www.securityshows.com
For more information about ITE Group plc, please visit www.ite-exhibitions.com
- Created on .
- Hits: 6661